We clear all the rubbish and plants to a depth of 4 inches or 100 mm then we mark out the area before we go on to lay on a bed of sand/cement and ballast of 4 inches depth finishing of by pointing between the gaps with a mix of soft sand and cement
We have over 15 yrs experience and a proffesional and curteous team of workers who work to a high standard and who love the work that they do
We can lay block pavers sandstone yorkstone cobblestones or any other type of paving
We will clear the site to be decked reomoving any undergrowth and weeds, put down a landscape material to supress the weeds then go on to lay out the joists which we lay on bricks to keep them off the ground to prevent water damage. Then we go on to lay the decking on to the joists we can also do stairs, rails, raised decks ,lights e.t.c
Driveways of London specialise in installation and design of driveways, building of walls, patios and decking installation together with installation of gullys, manhole covers, lights in your driveway.
Our expert team have undertaken the most simplest of paving installations to the more intricate jobs, both residential and commercial which involve paving colour changes, steps and paving patterns.
Materials utilised by Driveways of Floors of London are of top quality and approved to industry standards, ensuring driveways retain its durable workmanship. We quite often use Marshalls or Bradstone.We also do a follow-up inspection 4-8 weeks after your drive.
In the extreme circumstances, the drive does sink due to abnormal conditions, we will correct the situation free of charge.
DRIVEWAY PROCEDURE - STAGE 1
1. Existing ground will be excavated to a depth of 10 inches below ground level
2. Drainage channels to be installed at front of property to take surface water off driveway
DRIVEWAY PROCEDURE - STAGE 2
3. MOT Type 1 sub-base (6 inches)
4. Installation of Geotextile to stabilise and strengthen base
5. Sand is laid (2 inches)
DRIVEWAY PROCEDURE - STAGE 3
6. Paving Blocks are laid (2 inches)
7. If the step from your front door to drive is excessive, we will create step(s) outside
Indian Sandstone a Grade mixed sizes in a 15m2 Garden Pack of mixed sizes of 900 by 600 600 by 600 600 by 300 300 by 300 at £ 31.00 per m2 plus vat
Hardwearing turf at £ 5.00 per m2 plus vat
·Top soil at £ 60 per ton plus vat and delivery
·Railway sleeper at £ 30 per length plus vat
Closeboard fence pancel at £ 35 plus vat
· Concrete post 8 ft lengths at £ 18.00 each plus vat
· Concrete Gravel Boards 6 inch £ 15.00 plus vat
· Trellis 6ft by 1 ft £ 9.00 / 6ft by 2 ft £ 11.00/ 6ft by 4Ft £ 15